Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dear Sister In Law,

Why so bitter?

You are the one to blame that I am in everyone's lives. You were obsessed with being my friend at school. You are the one that always ran to me when you needed help or were upset.
You are the one that introduced me to your sibling - you are the one that wanted all three of us to do things together. You are the one that let us spend so much time together for us to get to know each other so well.

After you were kicked out at 19 who took you in most weekends & spent all her time with you?
Oh wait I did. I did it all. I paid for over $500 worth of clothes for you because I felt sorry for you, I gave you money when you needed it. I went on trips with you when you needed someone.
Yet I am the bad person?

I got with your sibling officially & I was suddenly the worst person in the world.
Then the rumors started - anything you could think of to make you feel better.

I had abortion at 16!! - REALLY?? I could never ever kill a child - this is the worst thing you could say about - funny how no one believes you though.

Now you are telling everyone that I am fatter than you which just makes people crack up laughing. You are a size 26 i am a 10! Do the math love.

You are a very jealous person & I get that but being obsessed with me is now very very creepy.

Yes I will always have the stronger love & life than you & yes I would be jealous of that too but there is nothing you can do to change it so give up.

Keying my car? Sticking nails in my tyres? Could you not think of anything else?
You know I will always have the money to fix things like that instantly so give up.

Your sibling & I buy a house in a year & we are both so excited to be buying a house, owning our own dream cars, buying brand new furniture. Creating our new life together that we will be proud to call ours.

What have you got? Nothing.
You will still live with your Mum.
You will still hang out with nasty people.
You will still be a compulsive liar.

If you are willing to change yourself then don't bring others down with you. You are clearly your mother's daughter - exactly the same.

So why so bitter?

Regards,
Your sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment