Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dear Nana In Law, 

Why so bitter?

You are a very controlling nasty old woman who needs a good waking up to reality.

I can not stand you. The lies about me that you have spun & tried to put in my partner's head (your grandchild). You are disgusting. 

You should be a role model. Instead you do nothing but make people feel bad & you make every single conversation about you. 

You sent nasty nasty messages to your grandchild to try & split us up then when it didn't work you called it quits on your relationship & now you have nothing to do with your own flesh & blood. I know see where you evil daughter & granddaughter get it from. 

You all love the mind games that you use on each other. You are all as sick & twisted as each other.

Apparently I say things to you that you don't like. Well I must be asleep because when I am near you I don't say a thing to you because you make me so uncomfortable & I do not like you one bit. 

I have helped your grandchild grow up & become their own person. You should appreciate this but no you hate it because it means that you can't control them anymore so instead you are going around saying that I am dangerous & that I dictate your grandchild's life? HAHAHA I wish sometimes, but no my darling is very stubborn & does as they please & for that I am proud because they never used to be like that growing up with you & your daughter as role models.

You wrote of your family because of choices.
Do you even know how to love someone unconditionally?
You don't have to support their choices or like them but you are still meant to stick by them & love them.

You lost - good luck coming back from this one.

So why so bitter?


Regards, 
The Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment